When it comes to make-up I am definitely not a professional, but I love it. If you were to come over to my house right now, I bet you I am not wearing any. But I love lip gloss and lipstick, they’re my favorite to shop for.
I believe it can dress up any outfit.
Naturally I wear more pink and neutral shades of lip gloss, but it definitely doesn’t stop me from wear a bolder shade. I love a bold lip..I always have.
I remember as a child my mom rockin’ a bold red lip, I believe that is where my love for a bold lip started. It looked so classic on her.
My Top 5 Lip Glosses:
Starting with the top:
- Buxom in Nicole– I am fairly new to this brand. This is probably the most pigmented lip gloss I own. What I really love about this shade is that it gives you more color to your lips, for those days you want to spice things up a bit. Or if you need more color to your face…or even jazz up an outfit. Buxom Lip Gloss is also a plumper lip gloss, so it is a little sticky and it does tingle when applied to your lips. Honestly though I don’t see a difference in my lips which I fine by me. What I love is that the glossiness of my lips and it really lasts.
- Nars in Super Orgasm– If you are looking are a pinky color without it being hot pink, then this is your color. This color is so beautiful, it adds a little pop of color. It is not full coverage, but a sheer lip gloss.
- Tarteist Lip Gloss Paint in Goals– If you are in the market for a nude lip gloss, then this bad boy will meet all your needs. It’s beautiful. This beauty can go with any outfit or even a bold eye. Definitely won’t make you look washed by any means. What I love most about this lip gloss is that; it’s a creamy texture, no stickiness…and I can wear it all year around. It looks awesome on tanned skin or natural color skin. This is a winner in my book.
- Buxom in Sophia– This is probably my ideal pink color on lips, probably because when I wear it, it looks really natural up against my lips. It’s practically the same color of my lip. I think anyone can get away with this color and look beautiful on them. This lip gloss goes everywhere with me, it is my go to shade!
- Bare Minerals Marvelous in Moxie– This is a sample color that I received for purchasing some Bare Mineral products in the past. This shade is a tad bit more pigmented than the Buxom in Sophia. Let me just say that this lip gloss smells amazing, ‘pepperminty’ scented. It does give a slightly tingly sensation on your lips, but it feels nice and refreshing.
** Brands and name of lip gloss in blue are links. This is not a sponsored post**
These shades of lip gloss would make an awesome stocking stuffer for christmas!
I am selecting one winner to win one of my favorite lip glosses!
- Comment what is your favorite childhood holiday memory and what state you live in.
**Contest Ends Monday December 12th and will be announced December 13th**