Every other weekend Sophia, my mom and I go to Sam’s Club to fulfill some of our groceries in bulk, which happen to be more paper products more than anything. Nonetheless, Sophia recognizes Sam’s Club for their samples on Saturdays.
We stop at literally every sample station along the way.
So, this past Saturday, we were at Sams Club and this little old woman hands me a sample of their Chicken Wrap. My first reaction was it wasn’t poor tasting by any means it was just missing something.
So I created my own tonight for dinner, but you can certainly make this for lunch as well!!
1 Wheat Tortilla Shell (or more)
Chicken Breasts- If you are making this for a family then 4 Chicken Breasts will be fine.
Buttermilk- enough to cover your chicken
2 to 3 Tbsp. of Mrs. Dash Original Blend Seasoning Blend- Salt Free, and some extra before grilling chicken
1 Tomato (sliced)
2 strips of Bacon- Per Person
Spinach (handful)- desired amount
1 to 2 Tbsp. of Shredded Cheddar Cheese Per desired amount
1 tsp. of Mayo
Salt & Pepper to taste
- A couple of hours before cooking pour a good amount of Buttermilk in a bowl, add the Mrs. Dash Original Blend to the Buttermilk. Whisk until incorporated. Add Chicken Break, Buttermilk needs to be completely covering the Chicken Breast. Cover with foil and allow to marinate for at least 4 hours.
- Once you are ready to prepare dinner, heat up your grill, add some extra Mrs. Dash Original Blend onto the Chicken Breast. Throw Chicken Breast onto the grill and cook until done. *Tip: You don’t need to wipe off the Buttermilk.*
- Fry your bacon up in a pan, to your desired crunchiness. Once it’s cooked place on a plate with a paper towel to soak up the rest of the grease.
- Slice up your tomato. Get all your other ingredients ready.
- Heat your tortilla shell in the microwave for about 20 seconds. Put your Mayo on, add your Spinach, then tomato, Cheese, Chicken(sliced), Salt & Pepper to taste and roll up!
When it came to assembling my wrap, I added about 1/4 Chicken Breast, 2 pieces of Bacon, 3 slices of Tomatoes and a bunch of Spinach.
I made this for dinner the other night. I was in the mood for something different, the best part was everyone seemed to have enjoyed it. This wrap was very filling and did not disappoint!
So, if your looking into trying something new for lunch or dinner why don’t you give this wrap a go….you can customize it anyway your want! Be creative!
Avocado would have been really good too!!!