Today I am sharing with you another healthy recipe that I enjoy myself, especially when I am on the go! I wish I would have known about this recipe when I was in school, it definitely would have made eating breakfast a lot easier. Since I am not typically a breakfast eater this would be perfect to have on hand.
Yes, we are using more Greek Yogurt!!
What You Need:
Chobani Vanilla Greek Yogurt (or any flavor or brand)
1 Banana (or two..or three..depends on how many you want to make)
Blueberry Crumble Granola with Flaxseed (any kind of granola you want)
Container to put the Yogurt Banana Bites in to freeze
What To Do:
- Peel your banana, cut it up in nice thick slices. Put your yogurt & granola in a separate bowl.
- Cover the bottom of your container with the wax paper.
- Take one slice of your banana and cover it with the yogurt. (not to heavy).
- Then roll it is the granola. If there is to much yogurt on the banana, then granola will roll off.
- Set it on the wax paper in your container, continue to do the same for the rest.
- Once you have coated all your bananas, put then in the freezer for about 6 hours or overnight.
- And Enjoy!
**Please note: if your granola is to chunky, put it in plastic bag, hit it a few times with a rolling pin…don’t make dust!**
All of my ingredients are prepared and ready to go!
Rolling my banana in yogurt!
The Blueberry Crumble is my favorite, if you can find it at your local grocery store..try it out! What did I do with the left over yogurt and granola? Around 11pm when I was working I mixed everything up and ate it…it was heavenly!
All ready to go in the freezer! I let mine sit overnight.
The next day! Be careful, they are frozen and really cold!
These would be great to give your kids as they are running out the door to catch their bus or even an after school snack.
If you make these..show me I would love to see how yours turned out! My snapchat, instagram and twitter is Sarah_BellaLife.
Have a fantastic day!